For Immediate Release
March 31, 2008
For More Information Contact
Regional Sales Manager
Lincoln Laser polygonal scanners provide fast and accurate laser scanning for many bio-medical applications including:
- • Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- • Optical Frequency Domain Imaging (OFDI) using swept laser sources
- • Two-photon microscopy
- • Confocal microscopy
The models LSBM-80 & LSBM-96 have the following features:
- • 80 and 96 faceted polygonal mirrors for narrow scan angles and high scan rates.
- • The polygon has an inscribed diameter of 63.5mm and is 5.59mm thick.
- • Length of the clear aperture on facet of 1.99mm (LSBM-80) and 1.57mm (LSBM-96).
- • Facet flatness is 1/8 wave at 633nm.
- • Dynamic track < 20 arc seconds (mechanical).
- • Scan rates of 20-73 KHz (LSBM-80) and 24-88 KHz (LSBM-96).
- • Ni-chrome protected gold coating for high reflectivity in the IR region.
- (Coatings available for other wavelengths on request.)
- • Operates from 48 VDC +/- 10% at up to 5A.
The LSBM-80 and LSBM-96 are standard Lincoln Laser polygonal scanners. Lincoln Laser can design and manufacture a custom scanner to meet your special requirements, with any number of facets or size for quantity of only one to thousands.
About Lincoln Laser Company
Lincoln Laser Company is an Engineering and Manufacturing Company. The company specializes in custom-built high precision laser systems and optical components. Its products can be found in a broad variety of industries ranging from food inspection to the biotech and semi-conductor industry. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, Lincoln Laser Company is the manufacturer of choice for many well-known companies around the globe. For more information, please visit its website at www.lincolnlaser.com.